Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mamee & Her Recipes

Probably if you were keeping track of my updates here, you'd notice my Mamee's baby food recipes seemed to be out of the picture. Well, my Mamee's out of idea actually. I have been having the same meal for breakfast, lunch & dinner. Well, that happens on week days when I'm sent to daycare but on weekends, my Mamee tries to work up something different for me. Pumpkin with white fish with a tinge of parmesan cheese is yummy but for the past few days, I think it's time for Mamee to give me something else.

I hate organic baby oats by the way and the organic baby cereal Mamee bought for me gave me rashes. So much for organic food. I even had a taste of somethign weird yesterday. Scott's Emulsion Mamee said. I always see the advertisement on TV and Mamee said this was it. This is how it tasted like. It has a weird taste but I just let Mamee feed me up. It's supposed to work up my immunity system and keep away cough and flu!

No comments: