Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Arun's Movie World

My parents are movie buffs and when they need to check out a movie before they actually go and watch it, they'd read reviews on arun's movie world. There's a lot of movie reviews on the blog and they go from english to tamil movies. I used to watch movies with them down at the living room but I always end up dosing off so after that no more movies for me. It's just that my Mamee pities me. She cares more for my comfort. When I sleep, I couldn't care less about the world around me. I just love being cuddled and sounds of fire guns won't distract me.

There's a new golden screen cinema at 1Borneo but my parents haven't been there yet. Probably they're waiting for the right time especially when Nenda is free to babysit me. I like having my Nenda at home. She sings to me and we learned a lot together. My Nenda is teaching me dusun too.

No comments: