Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 13, 2008

1 Year 1 Day

Last night we went to 1Borneo - again! My parents took us (me and Nenda) to dinner at Rasamas. The chicken was tasty and I loved it! I already had my dinner at home but I still wanted more at Rasamas. It's a nice new place to have dinner and I get to sit on this leather high chair. I sat like a little princess with my legs up high. It feels so comfortable. It's so much comfortable than my high chair at home. Hehehe. I also got the privelidge to ride on my new bike at 1Borneo. When we arrived everybody had their eyes on me. I loved the attention. I beeped at everyone passing by. Thanks to my new sqeaky friend who is attached to my bike.

While waiting for our food, we started off dinner with my birthday cake - that's cake number two! It's New York Cheese Cake. My parents got it from Secret Recipe. I almost ruined the cake though after everyone sang me the birthday song. Mamee held my hand and we cut the cake together but I couldn't hold still for the camera and I got cake on the table and started playing with it. It's so soft yet so yummy! There's even a picture of bugs bunny, tweety and tasmania on my birthday cake.

I had a lovely time! Thank you Mamee, Dadee, Nenda, Aunty Aai and Uncle Awang for making my first birthday memorable! Oh, I got a gold pendent from Aunty Aai and Uncle Awang. (wink, wink)

No comments: