Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Anything Goes

My Mamee is a Program Producer and when she needs information like celebrity hot gossips, she surfs anything goes. This blog interests her because the writer blogs mostly about celebrities from the Philipines which interests a lot of Malaysian listeners. Well, that's just one segment of her program. There are other blogs too but this blog in particular has got THE hottest gossips which of course has links to video clips. You may want to find out about by clicking on the link provided. I am so very young for all of this but I'm sure it'll spark some curiousity in you and especially if you're a fan of celebrities fromt he Philipines. Go ahead and check it out!

I’m currently improvising my next skill. Drawing! I love to draw but I’m easily distracted with the music that goes with this new toy of mine. I tend to play with the buttons and lost touch with the little pen. Luckily the pen is attached to my toy so I don’t lose them. Well, my Mamee doesn’t leave me unattended when I’m drawing. She’s been so watchful these days.

No comments: