Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Last Night

Last night I kept awake till 11pm. Mamee dosed off early. She must have been too tired to keep me company and Mamee has been losing her sleep this week. I played outside at the TV area with Nenek while Dadee watch over. I messed around with Nenek's things which were on his little table. I like his table. It's very low and I can reach anything from it. Pity Nenek had to pick up stuffs I threw ont he floor afterwards. I walked from one end to another. Once in awhile I let go and try to stand on my own. So far so good. It's still a skill I have to polish up. I was also testing my audibles and I am so loud now. This morning I woke up early. I'm such an early bird. Our neighbourhood has loads of birds. In the morning, they'll chirp while perching and it's a beautiful morning.

2 comments:

Hemanth Potluri said...

wow munchkin ..ur words r soo cool..ur blog rocks...

Self-Proclaimed Yummy Mummy said...

y tq...