Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Climb

I love to climb these days. My playpen is right next to my parents' bed and luckily they've stuck the bed and playpen together. I actually climb on one of the pillows the other day and got half my body in the playpen. I just love climbing and one day while my Mamee fed me lunch, I climbed on the handles of my high chair and held onto the back of my highchair. Luckily, my Mamee was holding onto my arm the whole time. I would've fallen of the high chair since I can't even balanced myself yet but I love the adrenaline rush. My Mamee didn't realize that I was already up as she was busy with my food. Again - luckily she had one hand firmly on my arm. My bum practically was facing my Mamee. She tightened my belt afterwards and I was forced to sit for lunch. How boring!

No comments: