Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to me! Everybody woke up early today. Mamee said I was born at 8.09am one year ago so by 8am this morning we were all downstairs at the living room. Mamee and Dadee got me a Carrot cake with Cheese icing. It was delicious! I loved it. I wanted more and more but the best thing was I got a birthday present from my parents. I got a bike and I was so excited. Nenek gave me angpow and he read out doa for me too. After the singing and the cake blowing, I 'launched' my little party by riding on my new bike! Nenda couldn't make it because she had to attend a talk but she'll be with us tonight for my birthday dinner. Aunty Aai, Uncle Awang, Aunty Misha and Uncle Shukri and Uncle Rezal will join us too. Hopefully Aunty Zeebah can make it tonight. Mamee said there's another cake tonight. Hooray!

Oh, I hate to part with my new bike. I'm at daycare and I cried just now.

2 comments:

Mimzzzy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GIRL!!!! LOVE YA.... FROM AUNTIE MIMI, UNCLE MAWDUD AND ABANG YUSUFF EHSAN.

Self-Proclaimed Yummy Mummy said...

thank u!!!pls remind mamee 2 upload pictures...i posed w my bike!!!