Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thoughts Of Mine!

If you are a stay-at-home mommy, this is a blog I recommend. The writer herself is a stay-at-home mommy and she works at home to chip into the household. I discovered apart from personal posts and opinions on products as well as services, a site dedicated to stay-at-home mommies. Check out the link on her blog. It's on her Work at home Mommy post. I checked it out for the fun of it and I think I am going to try it out even though I am working full time. I do really need the extra income anyway.


My first Christmas in U.S. is another post of hers that you should read. If you have been to the U.S., you might just recall back the days when you first celebrated Christmas in the States. She wrote it in the way that it really did brought back sweet memories for me. She spoke of her gifts and how she felt loved by her in-laws. The writer also recommends other sites that could of interest to her readers. This blog is a must read and how about checking it out now.

1 comment:

Joan said...

Thank you so much. You made an excellent reactions. You are highly appreciated. Once again, thank you