Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Slim Shady

Today we went to my check-up at the Mother & Baby Clinic. Mamee's been blending my food and today I'm still underweight and the nurse told Mamee not to blend my food anymore. I should be eating chopped food now but that still scares Mamee because she's afraid that I'll choke. She still blend my food during dinner hours ago.

I should eat more often which of course I do. I'm still on Appeton Multivitamins. Actually Dadee stopped giving me it because I don't need it but today the nurse said I still need the multivitamins. There's a lot of contradictions in the world of medicine. I think I'll be a doctor one day to find out more. Doctor Lai thinks it's okay for me to be slim because I'm a girl. Today he said I should start taking 3/4 boiled eggs. Mamee asked just the egg yolk?? Doctor Lai said No, everything! and top it off with honey???!!


No comments: