Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Mobile Phone and Computer Technology

Now here's a site you guys might be looking out for. This blog is all about Mobile Phone and Computer Technology. So if you want to get a man on street's point of view, this is it. Spare some time and check it out. I found it to be very useful and it's so easy to understand. I admire the writer of the blog to have such an idea to write or had these posts up. The information given and ideas given by the writer are so up-to-date.

I think the next time I need to make reference, I would just know where to go. It's definitely this website. Just imagine the writer finds creative ways to "teach" on the web. I really admire this side of the writer. I don't think I can be like him but I'm glad I can rely on his site for information especially on computers. So go ahead and find out more on this blog by clicking on the link. You won't regret it!

No comments: