Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dood Patti, anyone?

Ha! I discovered this website Dood Patti. After reading the blog I know now what Dood Patti means. It's tea! Tea with milk to be exact. This tea is taken a lot in Pakistan and it kind of sound like teh tarik to me. Dood is milk while Patti is tea leaf. So in Pakistan you drink tea with water and milk plus sugar but if you want more milk in your tea, boil your tea leafs in milk. Next time I go to the mamak, I'd ask for Dood Patti.

There's a lot of travelling information here on Pakistan. I haven't been to there yet and I do want to go. Now I have this blog for reference and how about you check this blog out too. The writer writes about a lot of things I don't even know about Pakistan. It's very informative and it just makes me want to desperately visit this beautiful country called, Pakistan.

1 comment:

S A J Shirazi said...

Nice explainantion. Thanks for bringing iit up.