Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 4, 2008

Runny Nose And Fever

I have a mild fever. It happened yesterday and my body's warm. My Mamee gave me a warm bath to help bring it down but it went up a little and so after dinner Mamee gave me paracetamol to cool me down. The syrup was yucky. It was okay before but it has been so long since my last paracetamol and last night I had to vomit them out. I had lentils and pumpkin for dinner and it was delicious but it came out after that. Maybe not all. Oh, I hate medications but I have to take them. I'm actually teething and when I do, I have a runny nose and a mild fever. When it comes to fever, Mamee and Dadee will freak out. They're afraid it'll go higher like the last time.

Despite being feverish, my fever went down but I woke up before midnight to work on my standing skills. Poor Mamee. She had to wake up to watch over me too. Hehehe.

I have up to date two bottom teeth, one top tooth halfway there and another top tooth coming soon. My gums are itchy and whitish now. Pretty soon I'll have four white pearls to beproud of. Hooray for me again!

No comments: