Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Baby Hair Cut

Initially Mamee didn't want to cut my hair but now that it gets in my eyes, Dadee and Mamee will have a weekend project to do. My fringe is getting in my eyes and I'm easily irritated when that happens and my hair is long now. Someone said I displayed Matlan Marjan's hairdo. My hair is long for a baby my age. It looks layered from the back but Mamee can tie up my hair now into a tiny ponytail. It's either that or she'll tie my fringe and she'll start snapping pics of me.

With my long, thick and wavy hair, still, people mistakenly think I'm a boy. How hilarious is that? Do I have to wear pink all the time? My Mamee has been buying me non-pink clothes now but sometimes when it's too cute on me, she can't help it and there goes another pink addition in my drawers.

I wonder how I will look like this weekend with my new hairdo? This is going to be my first hair cut and I hope Mamee won't change her mind at the last minute. I have had times when I am made to wear headbands but I pull them off now. I have got a strong grip these days and no one can make me wear anything on my head - not even a cap, Mamee! I don't mind those tiny little clips though.

No comments: