Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Nenek

My Nenek (grandma) had to be operated two weekends ago. So Dadee, Mamee & I flew over to KL to visit Nenek. It was an emergency surgery Mamee and Dadee said. The last time I met Nenek I cried but this time I hugged Nenek and I think it made Nenek felt better. We were there for a week and I really spent time with Nenek after she was discharged from the hospital. In fact it was a nice feeling having everyone cuddling me. I wonder why I never liked this feeling before. I have developed social skills and everyone was just so happy to have me around. There was even one day that we had to rush home because more of Nenek's family came over to the house to see me. Mamee and Dadee had to shop in a rush but I couldn't be bothered as I was sleeping all the way. Hey, a baby's gotta catch up on her sleep, right? We left Nenek on Sunday afternoon. It was kind of sad but we'll see her again probably later in the year.

No comments: