Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Broccoli & Rice

I had broccoli and rice last night. Mamee thought it was yucky and she forgot about the shredded cheddar cheese that's suppose to make it yummier. I thought it was alright and I finished the whole bowl. I was so grumpy last night because I had dinner late. It wasn't Mamee's fault though. I slept in the evening and I woke up just before 8pm. When I have had dinner, my tummy was content and I was put on my walker and Mamee and Dadee had their dinner.

We all had broccoli for dinner last night. Broccoli's good for me because it contains fibre and fibre's good to keep away constipation but I can't have too much of it. Broccoli can cause gas so Mamee didn't give me that much but I thought it was nice. Everything's nice with rice. Tonight I'm having multigrains with lentils for dinner. Mamee's afraid I get bored of rice but seriously I love rice. I can even eat it on its own.

No comments: