Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lights Out

Last night the whole of KK went black out. I thought Dadee was playing with the lights again. When it happened Mamee was preparing my dinner and I was in th ekitchen with her. It was so dark. I was curious why Mamee rushed to the room with me in her arms. Dadee was the bedroom and we left dinner outside immediately. Mamee was supposed to feed me before we left but last night she took my dinner along.

The streets were dark and there were not much lights up. I kind of enjoy the ride as I always do. I love standing and looking out while Dadee drive. I sat with Mamee behind but I usually stand up. I can't see much sitting. I'm still too short. Traffic lights were out but Mr Police Man were there in the scene. We ended up having dinner at Grace Point. I wasn't really hungry and Mamee was disappointed with me. I saw so many kids like me and I wish they'd look at me and smile back. I get excited everytime I see kids. Maybe next time when I can walk, I'll just walk up to them and say 'hi'.

No comments: