Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Xmas Shopping

Just this week, I got myself a few new dresses, toy, book and a teddy bear backpack. Wow, it's great to be a baby! I feel so pampered and I hope there's more. Xmas is around the corner, guys! I tell you my Mamee is a great shopper. She shops when she's at work. She shops after work especially when she and Dadee decide that we're all eating out. I guess that's an excuse to go out shopping. Hehehe. Ya, like when my diapers running out. All in all, Mamee's a shopaholic. I always tag along and I always end up in the stroller sleeping. It's really nice though to wake up to smiling faces with gifts in their hands.

Last night Nenda (grandma) joined us at Warisan Square. They ate at Secret Recipe while I dosed off and shopped til I woke up crying. The book I got is on colours and I love the book. I love teddy bear too even though he's actually a backpack. He makes me laugh. Mamee named him Mr Brown.

No comments: