Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Little Blogger

Sometimes when I'm free, I help my Mamee blog about me. No seriously, I do! I help her add on things she might missed out on me. Hehehe. I'm Mamee's little blogger. Just like Santa Claus has his little helpers, the elves. When Mamee chats, I chat too. Really, I do! I love to pat on the keyboard. It's a great feeling. I love it! I don't know how to press yet but whatever I'm doing on the keyboard, it's displayed on this screen. I'm so attracted to it. It's amazing how you press something and it comes out on another. Cool. I like this toy but Mamee said it's not a toy. Mamee told me she'll get me a better toy to play with so I can pat and pat and pat on it. It's my favorite activity now. I love to pat on the table too but the keyboard is by far the best. I can't wait for my new toy and Christmas is just around the corner..

No comments: