Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Lana Alesha!


I want to wish my little friend, Lana Alesha a very happy 2nd birthday and many more birthdays and toys to come!!!! She's in Switzerland. I went to her birthday party last month when she and her mommy were back in Malaysia. I hope she loves my gift. I got her a white jacket with flower embroidery paired with white pants. My Mamee helped me choose it because little girls must be in style. My Mamee is one hootie mama. She's always trying to dress as yummy mummy as she can. Lana's mommy is a yummy mummy too. She has a blog but you can hardly see her in it.

1 comment:

Ann always said...

oh thanks baby muneez. yes i sure love the gift your mommy gave me. muchos, muchos gracias! it's great being a baby (and a toddler), eh. we get stuff all the time. hehe

- alesha