Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I have been tagged?

My, my, my..I'm just a baby and I've been tagged by aunty mimi

The Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

List eight (8) random facts about myself:

1) I just turned 6 months today.
2) I love to smile, jump and laugh.
3) I just learned a new skill - lie on my tummy!
4) I'm both my parent's girl!
5) My favorite for now is milk, milk, milk..
6) I hate solid food! Well not just yet I guess..
7) I still sleep with my parents.
8) I'm still waiting for my new toy.

I'm tagging yusuff, alesha ....Can I just stick with 2??

No comments: