Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 3, 2007

I Love McDonald's

On saturday morning, my Mamee & Dadee took me to McDonald's. I can't enjoy the meals there yet but my parents sure did. I'm still too young but my Mamee said the time will come. Grrrrrr...I hate food! I hate the taste of what Mamee gave me. She said it's called rice cereal. It was just that one time she had me try it. It was yucky.

Anyway, I think I'm going to love coming to this place called McDonald's. There's this clown sitting outside on a bench and Mamee said his name is Ronald McDonald. I think he owns this place because it's named after him and he sits there watching over it. When I'm older I can play on the in-door playground. I love it. It's so colourful. I love the colour red on it. It's so striking, I'm attracted to it. I hope Mamee and Dadee take me there again eventhough I can't eat there yet. I'm loving it!

No comments: