Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My "Toy"


I have a fancy for my Anakku baby wipes. I don't know why but I like lookign at it. Mamee said it's not a toy but I still like it. I would hold it, look at it and it's blue. When I feel like it, I want to have it in my mouth. I guess I was just to curious how it tastes like. Mamee knows I love this weird "toy" of mine so whenever she wants to get my attention she'll give it to me. She also gave me a real toy to play with but it doesn't tickle my fancy. It tastes weird. It is light pink in colour. It has water in it but I like to hold it. Mamee won't take it away from if I hold this toy. I got another toy actually. Mamee said his name is Pingu. I got it from Mikhail's birthday party. Pingu is black. Mamee said he's a penguin. He looks edible but Mamee won't have me eat him. Can I have another toy, please?

No comments: