Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I'm going to the... what???

My Mamee said when I turn 3 years old, she wants to send me to The Montessori. She said there's one near to home. They cater for 3-7 year olds and a trained teacher from the United Kingdom will teach us little kids how to speak, read and write in English. My Mamee said she wants to start me early so after I end daycare, she's going to send me to that new school. She's so excited that daycare or pre-schools are so near to our house. She's excited that I would make more friends too since our neibourhood don't have that much kids. But of course, Mamee's going to check on the price and the right schedule for me. If you're 3 and above, The Montessori is at the ITC building on the road that leads to Signal Hill. Oh, it's the building opposite the Bird Sanctuary.

No comments: