Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 6, 2007

I Love McDonald's part ii

Hello, I want to show off my pictures at McDonald's. If you are reading this and you're barely 1 year old like me. This is the place to be. I'm loving it. Gee, I love the tagline. My parents love coming here. Sometimes they have breakfast here. Sometimes they have lunch here and sometimes they have dinner here. It's the nearest to home. Look at me play. Well, not exactly but when I can stand on my own without Mamee's help, I will definitely play on this colourful slide. I will scream with joy. Jump and laugh. Slide and slide and slide till it's time to go home.

3 comments:

Mimzzzy said...

she definitely put on weight.. huurraaa!!!

Mimzzzy said...

muneez i mean.. not mamee

Self-Proclaimed Yummy Mummy said...

hehehe..i put on a lil weight too..im back 2 49kg..damnit..dats up 3kgs...now i nid 2 lose 6kgs..@#$%!