Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Syawal Is Here

Finally, Syawal is here. I woke up at 630am today. Now that made my mamee happy coz it's not everyday that i wake up lambat. I'm an early bird. I was born at 8:09am so that explains it. They say early birds gets the early worms but of course I don't eat worms. I try to catch the earliest cartoon. Lucky i don't eat worm.

We had breakfast but as usual I rather have my cookies crips while watching my fave cartoons. None of us went to the Raya Prayers this morning. Until the h1N1 pandemic is still around, we're staying home. Nenda was with us too. Raya foods included rendang meat, chicken in satay sauce, nasi impit and lemang. All cooked by my Mamee. What I had? Animal shaped pasta - yummy!! I spent the whole day with Nenda while Mamee goes to work. Poor Mamee had to work but luckily only 3 hours.

It's raining all evening and I'm watching second round of Dora the Explorer on dvd. Astro's service is low when it rains.

Selamat Hari Raya my dear friends!

No comments: