Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Long Weekend

You know what I love about long weekends? I get to spend quality time with my parents. It's the Holy Month of Ramadan. My parents aren't eating. This is what they call fasting. I wonder how they can stand that long without any food. They will wake up so early in the morning and I too end up waking up and get to watch Sesame Street, Barnee, Harry and his bucket full of dinosaurs while lying on my little mattress in case I fall back to sleep which is a Never case and one hand with chipmore and the other hand holding Vitagen. Life's great for a kid. I love watching TV. I love dancing and learning. I also love exercising with Jojo. So, I'm not actually a couch potato. My Mamee was exaggerating. On weekends like this, my parents and I would go do grocery shopping too and that'a a fun place to learn about fruits and vegetables.

So the long weekend is over. Today I offered my Nenek fish fritters and he said he's fasting. I wonder when I'll be able to fast. I eat most of the time and snacking is more like it. Food is fun at daycare. I don't know why. I guess it's fun with friends. By teh time I'm home, I'm already too full for a meal but I enjoy my rounds of chipmores and cheese. Of course, they will have to go together with Ribena or Vitagen. At home, I'm the only kid and for now I rule the play area. I own it even when I have a sibling.

Have I ever mentioned I'm a fussy eater? The pics below was taken by Mamee in June. See to what extent she goes to make me a fun breakfast? Cute face but eggs with salmon spread for eyes and nose? - nah! I prefer the blueberry jam on the pandan pancakes. The rest are all YUCK! Good job, Mamee!

No comments: