Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Before The Night Ends

As this entry is written, I have been asleep for the past one hour. Remember the buttered noodles my Mamee made me? It looked yucky so I didn't have some. My Mamee was a little disappointed but she didn't give up. She made a mini fruit snack. Well, papayas, strawberries and grapes minus yoghurt for dipping. I ate strawberries but they were sour. Too bad but the papayas were nice and sweet and I had a lot of them. Grapes are yucky for now.
Evening snack was Pepperidge Farm Goldfish in Colours. Yummy! I love anything with cheese and this snack is cheddar cheese in fish shape. I love the colours. Because the package made it difficult but fun for me to dg in and find out what colour fish I got, Mamee poured some in a little container. I really indulged myself. Check out this website!









You think my day was over with food? Not yet. For dinner, Mamee prepared chicken soup with rice noodles with loads of veggies in it, fried mexican chicken wings and eggs with onions. I had the chicken soup with rice noodles - 3 rounds of it. Yummy! But wait. Before the main meal, I had dessert - strawberries dipped in nutella sandwich. Can you believe to the extent my Mamee would do to make me eat? She really knows how to grab my attention with food. I know how picky I am with food but I hope this has got nothing to do with my check up on the 14th. Did I mentioned i was 12kg when Mamee and I were in KL last July. It was amazing - gained 2kgs in 2 weeks, but I got sick last month so i dropped 1kg. So as I was saying chocolaty taste of nutella is incredible. I hope Mamee gives me some more next meal time. 

No comments: