Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fun Weekend

It has been a fun weekend for me. My parents have been busy with their work and I just get to sit and watch tv. Of course, the tv area is my play area too. How convenient, eh? Yesterday, Mamee had to work for awhile and Nenda came to keep me company. I had abc and animal shapes pasta with chicken soup for breakfast and paratha for lunch. For dinner, I had instant noodles. Actually it was my Mamee's sungkai. I wanted some and ended up finishing it up for her. I love noodles!
Today started out with me putting lotion on dadee's face while he was sleeping. I had my bath earlier and for breakfast, it's paratha drizzled with condensed milk. Tv. Had some dragon fruit. Play. TV. Lunch was fish porridge. I always have early lunch because by noon when I have milk, I dosed off to sleep till evening. You may notice I watched a lot but I only get to watch Playhouse Disney & Nick Jr because I learn a lot with them and so my parents don't mind. I wonder what's for dinner? (It's Cheese wrapped up in Chicken slice - yuck!) 

No comments: