Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 21, 2009

Playground








It's the second day of Syawal. You must be wondering why we have not had our open house or gone to any. Firstly, most of my parents' friends are back in their kampungs so we're waiting for them to come back. That is, of course, if they want to repeat the tiresome cooking last week when we had friends over for iftar. Another reason is because my parents are avoiding crowded places. You know how it is with open houses. We didn't even go back to Weston this year. Nenek wasn't keen too. So what have done today? We had breakfast at Promendae in the morning and lunch at home. Dinner's ready but everybody's just tired now. We went to the nearby playground. My parents wanted to sweat it out so we walked a whole round of the pond. Dadee thought I was tireed but no, I went the whole round too. Because of my strength, Dadee let me join the other kids play on the slides and see-SAW. iT WAS FUN! i'M SUPPOSED TO BE HAVING MY BATH NOW BUT i INSIST i WATCH POCOYO FIRST.

No comments: