Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Go Wireless

Do you wonder how I am always able to blog no matter where I am? Thanks to my Daddy who is tech-savvy enough to get us a wireless router. Now where ever I am, in the bedroom, tv area, the kitchen or the dining room, I am able to connect to the Internet. I am able to browse on the Internet and even make an entry blog about my happenings or activity at home or out.

Our lives now are easy and comfortable. Those days my Mummy and Daddy had to take turns using the PC. Other times there would be little arguments when one of them were using the PC too long or when one of them had work to do on the PC. It's just funny how a PC can caused a fuss, huh? It's been a year now that we have this cable-less connection. Even while I sleep, Mummy is able to lie beside me and do her browsing on her laptop or even on her smartphone.

You should get one for your home or office. Daddy got one for home because he works from home. It's so convenient, affordable but most importantly it is super fast, thanks to broadband. You can also set your passwords so that neighbours or whoever passes by our house can't get connected or steal information. Go check it out now and don't miss the opportunity. Go wireless now!

No comments: