Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Yummy Sweet Potatoes

I had sweet potatoes with porridge last night. Sweet potatoes are yummy. I wonder why I haven't had this earlier. Now I can't decide which is my favorite. Pumpkin or sweet potatoes? They're both orange in colour and Mamee said she's going to give me more greens soon. I have so far tried spinach and spinach is nice too. Brocolli is next in Mamee's list. Oh, Mamee is making me chubby. I have fat thighs now and I think pretty soon my whole body will be fat. Hehehe.

Here's Mamee's cooking plan:

Pumpkin Baby Food Recipes - Yummy Bananas & Pumpkin (6-8 months)

1/2 cup pumpkin puree
2 small bananas

Mash 2 small bananas. Add pumpkin puree. Mix thoroughly, blend if needed for baby's texture preferences. Makes a yummy addition to baby's cereal or yogurt!

Baby's Pumpkin & Pears (6-8 months)
½ cup pumpkin puree (fresh or canned)
1 pear, peeled & cored & diced

Mash the pear and then mix in the pumpkin – puree if needed.

Sweet Potato Apple Mash (4)6 months +
1. Steam or bake apples and sweet potatoes together until tender.
2. Puree as needed, adding water to thin if required.
3. You may also chop or dice for a finger food salad.

Get your Mummy to try it too. They look delicious!!

No comments: