Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 24, 2008

Back In Daycare

I'm back in daycare. It has been a week away from daycare. My Mamee is happy because she managed to do loads of her to-do list and that includes cooking wholesome baby food for me. Yup, Mamee cooked pumpkin for me and it's my ultimate favorite now. It's so yummy. I can eat it just like that. Last night Mamee blended multigrains with chicken and pumpkin on the side.

I know Mamee is overworked and when she's tired, Dadee takes over from there. Oh, Dadee was pampered too when Mamee took a long leave. She cooked wholesome dadee food for Dadee.

With Mamee around, we spent every quality time wisely. We spent most of the times at home and once in awhile we'd go out. Sometimes during our little trips out, I'd fall asleep in Dadee's arms. Of course Dadee will be the one carrying me in the baby carrier.

Oh, I wonder when's Mamee's next leave? I love being pampered 24-7. (wink, wink)

No comments: