Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 10, 2008

Aidan's Birthday Party



Yesterday's Aidan's birthday. Happy birthday, Aidan!

Because of Mamee's condition, we nearly didn't go to Aidan's party. My Mamee lost her voice. She doesn't sound like Mamee but at least she smells like Mamee. I was already dressed up and Dadee said let's go to the party. Hooray!
And so we went. It was at 4pm at his grandma's house in Luyang but we came late. Dadee had to fill up on fuel. There were so many kids and I can't stop my eyes from watching what they can do. Wow, I wish I could walk and run like them. Of course there were little babies like me too. I'm sure they're thinking what I'm thinking. I was jumping and smiling away. I was laughing and gigling watching them have fun playing the games.

The cake was huge! It looked like Rambo was on the cake. Well, that's what Mamee thought. I had a taste of the cake - nice!!!

No comments: