Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 3, 2008

Separation Anxiety Part ii

Mamee can't leave me even a second. She just needed to wash her hands in the toilet but that won't stop me from crying for her. I feel lonely the moment I don't see her. That goes the same when we'r e in the living room. She'll keep me in my baby walker and let me play with my toys and she'll rush to the kitchen but that too will make me cry out loud till Atuk comes running to my attention. I love the attention he gives me actually.

Last Friday evening, I cried when Kakak gave me to Mamee. I wanted her to carry me back inside daycare. I spent 8 hours at daycare and sometimes I get confused as to who is Mamee. When I smell Mamee only then I know it's my Mamee who's carrying me.

Mamee said this a phase for me called Separation Anxiety. She said she's going to buy a doll to keep me company. If she's in the toilet, at least I'm not alone. How does this doll look like?

No comments: