Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Uncle Constan part ii










Look everyone it's my Uncle Contan's pics in Birmingham. There's more actually in his facebook so look for more of his pics there. I see that Uncle Constan's having an enjoyable time there. That's Uncle Constan's friend, Uncle Chris up there. They're both in the badminton championship venue. Uncle Chris is married to a beautiful english lady and he came to visit Uncle Constan. Hehehe. I wonder if Uncle Constan has an english girlfriend already. I haven't been to the UK yet but my Mamee said she'll take me there one day so I can play with Yusuff- hooray! My Mamee and Dadee are working very hard these days. Probably so we can make an overseas trip this year. Hehehe.



2 comments:

Mimzzzy said...

why constan didnt call me? hahah.. maybe to far lah bah tu Birmingham n east london...next time lah nampaknya..

Self-Proclaimed Yummy Mummy said...

oooops...i x gif him ur no!!sori..he's leaving 4 msia 2day..& den blk kk 2 mc miss sabah...