Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

More Solids

Mamee has been so hardworking this week. Not only is she juggling her day job, she's also taking care of my well-being especially my food intake. She's worried about my health too. I've been sick. Yup, I got the flu and cough again. I must have gotten them from daycare.

Last night Mamee steamed porridge blended with spinach, carrots and chicken. Chicken is very new to me. It was nice and very green with a little orange. I just took in what Mamee fed me. I kept opening my mouth for more and that always put a smile to Mamee's face. I wonder what's for dinner tonight?

I heard Mamee telling Dadee that she's taking leave mid of the month. Right her leave is freeze due to the election going on. My Mamee works for a department considered important in the government. She wants to spend time with me and keep me away from daycare for awhile. My little friends are teething too so I guess that's why we're all passing the virus around.

I still have only my little white pearls. Mamee told me she's getting me a baby toothbrush soon. Last night after dinner, she only managed to get me a spill-free bowl. She got it for me so I can learn self feeding. No new tooth coming yet. If there are, well, Mamee will have another headache with my fever.

No comments: