Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 14, 2008

Internet Shop

I have been selling my products conventionally for the past 4 years. Apart from friends' word of mouth, I even asked a friend to promote my products on her blog. That was of course long before I started blogging myself. These days I promote some of my products through both my blogs but somehow I don't get the response I was hoping for. I haven't actually started yet but I discovered a shopping cart software on the Net.

For $69.95 a month, you can try the software first for 10 days. It's HTML programming and you don't have to be an expert in it. Ashop makes sure that their customers are taken care of and so their customer service is always there to assist. What's great is that you can chat with them online! Nothing I've heard of before and I think it's really cool. From inventory control to product feeds are some of the features of this ecommerce software. What you need is all in this software and you don't have to worry either about how payment will be settled.

What attracted me the most is that I'll be alerted if there are orders from customers or if orders has been shipped through SMS. My customers will also be alerted if their order has been received. I can't wait to start. So are you in?

No comments: