Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Dim Sum!

We went to have dim sum for breakfast today. I love going to Promenade's Dynasty Restaurant. They're open &.30am to 2.30pm on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays. Other days they open at 1130am to 2.30pm and re-open at 6.30pm to 10.30pm. I love going there because while I eat I can see lots of fish swimming in the aquariums. 

Today we were lucky enough to get the best table ever. It was right next to the aquarium where they had the goldfishes. 

We had amongst others that I would definitely eat: szechuan congee with chakoi, pau (steamed buns) and egg tarts. I only ate the bun and not what's in the pau. They were too soft to resist. The egg tarts were cute but I only licked on the jelly. I love the congee because it was soupy. 

No comments: