Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Another Potty Day

Hey all, I think I'm liking the idea of this potty training. Today, I was on training pants as usual. Once again, I wore my pants on my own but then I thought, it's nice without it so I took them off but wore them again. I had an early nap today until I woke up wet and my Nenda changed me and put on my diapers. Surprisingly, I didn't like the wet feeling and took them off afterwards. Mummy was shocked when I screamed for her. I was only going to show her I took my diapers off because they were wet and I immediately sat on my potty for a split seconds. According to my potty training chart, I still deserve a star for that! Mummy was proud no matter what. 

Oh no, I poop in my training pants!! Hurry Mummy, I'm sorry it happened too fast!

By the way, here's a pic of me and Renee during a Pre-CNY dinner we had with her family. Isn't she cuuuuuttteee?



No comments: