Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

potty training day 3

Today is the 3rd day of my potty training. I poop on the floor this morning while standing up. I'm not used to sitting & poo-ing yet. It felt nice though to wear nothing but my top on. I feel so free.

Though I had that big accident, I managed to take off my training pants when I peed and gave them to Mummy. Yea, she had to put them on in case I poop again.

Anyway, Mummy was proud of me when I took another training pants and put them on myself. I knew I could do it but Mummy helped a little. I wonder what's next in my potty training session. Well, you just gotta check on me tomorrow. Good Night!

Dinner was puddle choop (noodle soup). It was a mix of carrots, cabbage and potato - yuck but I love the soup! 

No comments: