Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tiresome Tuesday

We had a tiresome day today. In the morning I was already in my training pants. Mummy had me on it since yesterday. I used to resist but now I am able to accept my cute colourful pants. Some are 6-layered and some are 3-layered. I had accidents here and there and Mummy got me to sit on the potty. Even though I only told her afterwards, I still get a reward! Tomorrow's another day. Hopefully I pass the test! That's me lazying around in my pool patrol while watching playhouse disney. 

Mummy made herself corn beef with eggs and bread. I joined in because it looked so yummy.

After lunch Daddy took us to Suria KK. I fell asleep in the car. I was so tired. So when we reached Suria, Daddy had to carry me while I peacefully slept on Daddy's shoulders. My parents shopped but I woke up in the midst and I was fresh once again. We ended up home with new clothes, thomas the train, new dinnerware and big kid cup for me. That's me at Secret Recipe with my chocolate cheese cake! I went hyper afterwards!


No comments: