Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 15, 2010

Jog and Play

Today we went to the lake for a walk. I ran instead and got tired. I'm so glad I had my Nenek to carry me up and Daddy carried me afterwards. We all had fun and laughs. We don't get to do this often but when when we have the opportunity, my parents would grab the opportunity. I got to play on the swings, slides and seesaw too.

Oh, what an awesome weekend. Yesterday I had the time of my life too at 1Borneo U-Playground. It was so huge I didn't know what to play or start with.

Anyway, here at the lake, apart from the playground, I get to see all the fish swimming.

It's a Monday and after a stop Giant, we went home and Mummy cooked lunch. It has been a no-rice lunch for my parents. 

Fried Chicken

Stirred fried Roman brocolli

My crabstick with carrots porridge








How's your Monday so far?

No comments: