Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Marching, Marching!

March is here and I'm glad too. I'm healthy as I can be although I cough once in a while but that doesn't interfere with my activities. I've been going back to playschool. I missed two weeks of February because Mummy took a week leave and we didn't expect to catch the bug the following week. 

My Mummy bought me Dora's drawing set and it's got paints and markers apart from crayons. I ended up colouring my fingers and foot. My Mummy freaked out.

Last night my Nenek from KL flew down so today I get to go home in afternoon from playschool because she wants to spend time with me. She'll be here for a week. I guess I'll be fatten up while she's here.

Oh yes, we had dinner at Sri Mutiara Seafood at Kg Air last night and I met my dancing partner, Yusuff. He and his Mummy are leaving for Brunei tomorrow. Till we meet again Yusuff!


No comments: