Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Yummy Baby

This blog is today officially named Yummy Baby. My Mamee's blog is Yummy Mummy and so my blog should now be Yummy Baby. It suits me since I am one Yummy Baby. Don't you think so. Mamee's colleague said I looked like a baby doll. That sounds really like a sweet compliment. Mamee and Dadee are so proud of me. Not just for how Yummy Baby I am but my growth developments are impressive. Of course I'm growing taller but I'm on the slimmer side. I guess I got that from Mamee. Well, my Mamee used to be slim but after she had me, she still has fats to lose. Mamee's still breastfeeding me. That's why she's still on the plump side. Hehehe.

2 comments:

Mimzzzy said...

yusuff says, its ok muneez, im slim too but i do need the fat sebab sajuk bah sini. Tapi ndak pandai pun gemuk2, maybe my mummy need to feed me with chocolate all the time - but its not good for my teeth. Hey, good luck with your teething...

Self-Proclaimed Yummy Mummy said...

thx yusuff..my teeth r already showing thru my bottom gums..man, dey make me sick..i tink dey'll start popping out nxt mth..teeth and cough and flu...all in a month..*sigh*