Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 17, 2008

No Water!

Yesterday I had a quick wipe not bath. In the morning, my Mamee would give a Buffalo bath she calls it but this was far from it. It was more like a sponge bath. Nenda wiped me everywhere. Hehehe. Actually I enjoyed it because I don't have to get in water. I like to get out of the bath but I don't know how to enjoy getting in the baby tub yet. I don't cry anymore. I just can't wait for the bath to end. Once I'm out, I'll be smiling away. In the evening I didn't have a bath too. Mamee just wiped me with a wet towel. This morning was the usual. I had my buffalo bath and today I sat in the little pail my Mamee put me in. It was kind of nice. I like the feeling. I was curious. I got myself soaked in the warm water and Mamee laughed. Too bad we were in the bathroom and Dadee wasn't around to snap the funny incident!

Note: The phrase Buffalo bath is a from a Malay expression, Mandi Kerbau. More like a quick shower/bath and not considered a proper shower/bath.

No comments: