Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 27, 2008

I've Been Sick


Hello, I bet you all missed me. (wink, wink) I've been sick. First I had the fever. It was very high. I got my Mamee and Dadee worried sick. They kept on driving me in and out of Dr. Suzain's clinic. I like Dr. Suzain. She's nice. I think she's the nicest doctor. She loves my eyes and she's said that despite being feverish, I was very active. She said I was teething. That explains my fever and my sweeling gums. I don't like to bite on the teething ring my Mamee gave me. I rather shake it because the water in it excites me. Then I got the cough and flu. It must be the season. I hate my medication too. I know what is a syringe now and my parents can't trick anymore especially with antibiotics. They're yucky! I'll defintely cry and cry if I'm forced to indulge these yucky medications. I also hate to be sponge bath every time my temperature rise. Ah, so much for breastmilk. I'm going for another suckling. Laterrrrr...
That's me. I fell asleep while being sponge bathe.

No comments: