Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sensitive Skin

My skin is very sensitive. A little mosquitoe bite will make the affected area swell. Perhaps all babies are like that, huh? I hate it. They're so itchy and sometimes I get irritated during my sleep. Luckily, Mamee has Buds Baby First Aid Lotion on standby. It makes the itch go away. Mamee usually applies Buds Baby MozziClear Lotion on my legs and arms. I guess she missed my neck and forehead. Stupid mosquitoes. Leave me alone, please!

2 comments:

Mimzzzy said...

muneez, please ask mamee to put powder. Johnson and Johnson maybe,all over your body before go to sleep [or maybe just kaki, tangan n muka/leher]... perhaps, yang kaler purple ada lavender tu buli help u sleep better...

Self-Proclaimed Yummy Mummy said...

oh will tell her dat..sometimes mamee put pureen medicated powder on me. especially wen i hv a bit of rash on my neck.tq aunty mimzzy..