Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

D for Daddy!

It's December and Mamee said, it's going to be Dadee's birthday soon! She hopes she gets that perfect gift because somehow it's pretty hard to please Dadee or maybe that's what she thinks. My Dadee's a simple guy. He wouldn't asked for too much. Even right now, he's busy on the PC. When Dadee's stuck to the PC, he's working. Even late at night. My Dadee's working very hard but I love it that he spends more time with us now than before.

What can I give my Dadee for his birthday? I wonder if Mamee can buy them for me and I'll pay her back when I earn my own pocket money. Oh, Dadee! Would you like one of my toys? I have loadsa toys and you see it everyday when you return home from work. It's all over the carpet in the TV area and Mamee picks them up every night or morning. Dadee, no matter how much mess I make, I know you love me so because I love you so.  

No comments: