Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Shingles

Mamee said I caught the shingles. It wasn't noticeable until Friday evening. They itch sometimes and hurts when I touch them. I had it on my left-side: tummy to my back. Lucky it just stayed on my left. It's rare for kids my age to get it but yes, if someone had chicken pox or shingles, anyone can get it despite age. Lucky I'm a kid and it doesn't bother me that much. If you're older, it will hurt you. I hope my grandma or grandpa won't get it from me. They're too old for this and it will be very painful for them.

My parents took me to see the paediatrician last Saturday and she gave me medications. One was really sweet but hard for me to swallow. I hate medicine! The one was cream to apply on my affected skin. There goes my super clear skin. I'm scarred for life at 2 1/2 years old. Lucky last year when I had the chicken pox, no scars left. I turned 1 that time.

My Nenek KL has been here since Saturday night. She flew here the same my parents told her the news. She had her own remedies too and today my scars have practically healed. She'll be leaving this Saturday and I'm going to miss her.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.