Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Gifts! Gifts! Gifts!

Daddy's birthday is on Christmas Eve and that's not too long from now. Mummy and I have only about 3 weeks to get a gift for him. With the limited time that we have, Mummy has only in mind the Bass Pro Gift Card, the perfect birthday gift to give our favorite outdoor enthusiast who has everything. This site is so useful that they have listed gifts recommendations for every occasion. All we have to do is choose the brand and product. Now we don't have to worry about Daddy's birthday gift and having said that, we don't also have to worry about Christmas gifts for Grandma, Uncle Constan and Auntie Teena.

The best thing is I'm not left out. I get to have a gift too as there is a section for kids like me. I can't make up my mind because there's so many stuffs there that I like. I wonder if Mummy can afford to get all of it for me but I doubt it. I'm crossing my fingers though, with all the gift cards available, I'm sure my Mummy can't resist even a Best Buy Blue $100 Gift Card! She's going to take advantage of the Cyber Monday deals at GiftCardMall.com with one of the top selling gift cards in the outdoor category, the Bass Pro Gift Card and hopefully something from the toy section.

So when Mummy finally has set what we need for our loved ones, we're definitely choosing First Class Mail because it's free shipping. I'm sure by the time we received our gift cards, Mummy can't wait to activate them. My Mummy is the ultimate shopaholic if you didn't already know that. Oh, I'm just as excited as Mummy. If you haven't a clue what to get for your loved ones for Christmas, send a virtual E-Gift Card at GiftCardMall.com. You'll benefit fromt he added convenience of purchasing gift cards online anywhere, anytime with the gift delivered within hours to your loved ones' email.

Mummy and I also plan to capture Daddy's memories by including his best "catch" this year. You can too by rewarding your friends and family with a personalized photo card to Bass Pro Shops available on GiftCardMall.com. So, what are you waiting for? Join us now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.